- Christina Rosenthal, DDS, MPH, Joseph L. Henry Oral Health Fellow (’14), is covered in the following news piece: My Empire: Supermom, Harvard graduate opens dental practice
- Congratulations to Preeta Chidambaran, CES Fellows (’07), who has been recently promoted to Senior level Medical Officer in the Chronic Care Policy Group at CMS Medicare.
- Congrats to Quyen Ngo-Metzger, on your recent publication! Health Care Use and Spending for Medicaid Enrollees in Federally Qualified Health Centers Versus Other Primary Care Settings.
- Jacqueline Nwando Olayiwola has been honored with the UCSF 2016 Chancellor Award for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Leadership!
- Judith Steinberg is now Chief Medical Officer at the Bureau of Primary Health Care at HRSA
Kimberly Cauley Narain‘s article in Health & Social Work exploring the facilitators and barriers to health and healthcare of current and former welfare recipients, in the context of welfare reform. http://hsw.oxfordjournals.org/
content/early/2016/09/06/hsw. hlw038.abstract?keytype=ref& ijkey=TInP8GN3brovVz4
- Roderick K. King, has been appointed Director of the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine’s M.D./M.P.H. Program and Assistant Dean for Public Health Education. http://med.miami.edu/news/dr.-roderick-k.-king-named-m.d.-m.p.h.-director-and-assistant-dean-for-publ