The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written
consent of the Reede Scholars, Inc., except that:
1. You may download, print, distribute, and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content. All Rights Reserved.
II. Users of the Site
Users and visitors of this site must not engage in any of the following, such use is strictly prohibited:
1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
3. Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
4. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Reede Scholars, Inc. server.
6. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Reede Scholars, Inc., as determined by Reede Scholars, Inc. in its sole discretion.
7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
8. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material.
I. Use of Personal Information
We use your contact information to communicate with you, if and when necessary in connection with your use of our website, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information you request, and to respond to your application for our products. We may also use this information to notify you of changes to our web site or new services we think you may wish to know about.
Reede Scholars, Inc. uses commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, modification, or use. We periodically review and update security measures in light of current technologies. Please note, that despite our efforts, no security measures are completely secure.
III. Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law enforce, our application policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Each web server collects information about visitors automatically. The web server logs will be used for traffic analysis only.
V. Third Party Links
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USE OF SITE
All information on our web site is protected by the Terms and Conditions of Use clause of this site. You must familiarize your self with the Terms and Conditions to comply with use of site, and avoid misuse of information, logo, video, or other products located or linked to site.